domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2007

Miércoles obliterado: Get Me To The Doctor!





Oh you, you walk on past / Your lips cut a smile / on your face / Your scalding face / To the cage, to the cage / She was a beauty in a cage // Too, too high a price / To drink rotting wine from your hands / Your fearful hands / Get me to a doctor's I've been told / Someone's back in town / the chips are down / I just cut and blackout / I'm under Japanese influence / And my honour's at stake // The weather's grim, ice on the cages / Me, I'm Robin Hood and I puff on my cigarette / Panthers are steaming, stalking, screaming // If you don't stay tonight / I will take that plane tonight / I've nothing to lose, nothing to gain / I'll kiss you in the rain / Kiss you in the rain / Kiss you in the rain / In the rain / Get me to the doctor // Get me off the streets (get some protection) / Get me on my feet (get some direction) / Hot air gets me into a blackout / Oh, get me off the streets / Get some protection / Oh get me on my feet (wo-ooh!) // While the streets block off / Getting some skin exposure to the blackout (get some protection) / Get me on my feet (get some direction, wo-ooh!) / Oh get me on my feet / Get me off the streets (get some protection)

No hay comentarios: